Sunday, April 25, 2010

Banana bread



I tried Banana bread. it stated use a loaf pan in the big pot. No Way...LOL I have 4 diff sized loaf pans and not one would fit it. then I found a deep round cake tin with a loose bottom a bit like a springform pan only with out the hinge thing. I covered it with bakewell paper and hoped it would not let the water in.. DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.
it did...cake looks good on the top but the bottom is soggy.
I cut off the soggy bit and the cake looks and tastes nice.

I now have to look at what other pans and bowls I have that will fit.
I won't let the soggy cake put me off. I will try more things. and keep you all posted.
still loving the Dream Pot.
2 pics
one as you can see still in cake tin...looking good.
2nd out of cake tin...see how soggy it is,..LOL..NEXT one WILL BE PERFECT..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment