Sunday, April 25, 2010

veggie soup from silverside juice

I made a veg soup using meat juices from the silverside I cook a few days before in the DP when I cook silverside I don't add vinegar brown sugar ect to it just tap water meat and veg. so I used this water/juice for the base to my veg soup all fresh veggies added to it boil 10 mins and into the DP. in small pot again veggies. spuds, carrots, broccoli boil 10 mins and into the DP that was about 230pm. about 430pm I sliced the silverside, made the gravy put the silverside in the gravy to warm up. opened the DP took out the small pot of veggies put them on the plates. left the soup in the DP till later. Mum and Hubby said the meal was lovely the carrots were the best they have ever tasted.I'm not a great cook just your basic.
My Family prefer soups, stews, cakes and puds. I don't eat stews soups or veggies. but if they didn't taste right I would be told.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment