Monday, May 17, 2010

Creamy Pumpkin soup

1/2 cup plain Flour
1/2 cup powered milk
Teaspoon mustard
Teaspoon nutmeg
salt and pepper
mix all ingredients together with water till smooth.
add to big pan,
add water just under half way up pan, stir, gently bring to boil while peeling and cutting Pumpkin.
I used butternut pumpkin. about 2 kg.
3 small/medium sized onions. chopped. add onions and pumpkin to water. boil. gently boil 5 mins.
put into Dream Pot.
make use of small pot.
I made my Fav...Creamy Rice Pudding again.
placed on top of large pot., in Dream Pot.
a couple of hours later Rice pud was done,
I took the small pot out of big pot and using my Bamix (stick mixer) with the chopping blade placed into the large pot and pureed down the pumpkin to make a lovely creamy soup.
lid back on and left a bit longer until we were ready for it.
sorry no pics this time...it looked like a pan of pumpkin soup...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment